Online Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
Wiesbaden, Hessen, GermanyInternet Marketing
Full Time • Experienced • Wiesbaden • (m/f/d)
At Yalwa, bringing people together is our mission. We strive to make the digital world a place where people build real-life connections. Working at Yalwa means being part of a friendly, passionate team of people from over twenty-five different countries. With the support of your colleagues, you’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself, evolve, share your knowledge, hone your skills and work on ambitious projects.
You know how to generate traffic from Google and know how to win new customers for our product? You are always up to date with SEO trends and you want to invest your knowledge in our products? The internet is your second home and working with numbers is fun for you? If so, we would like to get to know you!
- Monitoring and analysis of the SEO performance of our sites as well as the corresponding reports
- Keyword research and analysis
- Technical SEO and On-Page / Off-Page SEO
- Creation of Facebook and Google Paid campaigns, as well as Internal Google Ad Manager campaigns
- Observation of trends, the market and the competition
- Management of WordPress Websites
- Driving the evaluation and optimisation of paid advertising channels, in particular social media, SEM and native ads networks
- Team up with the Content Editing and Content Marketing teams in communicating new SEO trends to make sure the business’s pages maintain a high ranking on key search engines and attract as much traffic as possible
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Computer Science, IT, Business Administration or any related field
- At least three years of professional experience in the area of Search Engine Optimisation
- Very broad technical understanding and outstanding knowledge of digital marketing, search engines and the internet
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS & WordPress
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Strong command of SEO analysis tools such as ahrefs, Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Strategic, independent and structured work ethic, dedication and curiosity, and the desire for more
Fluent in English
What do we offer?
- Pleasant working atmosphere in top modern offices
- Hybrid work model
- Great team and fun at work
- A powerful employer with a success story of 15 years
- Further training and qualification opportunities
- Health promotion, massages, retirement plan, lunch, Macbook Pro and many more
Ready to take your career to the next level?
If you are looking for a company that cultivates talent and provides you with the room to grow and unfold, then Yalwa is just for you! Here you will work autonomously through demanding projects, consistently applying and strengthening your skills. Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your application today!