Marketing Communications Specialist (m/f/d)
Germany, Hessen, WiesbadenInternet Marketing
Full Time • Experienced • Wiesbaden • (m/f/d)
At Yalwa, bringing people together is our mission. We strive to make the digital world a place where people build real-life connections. Working at Yalwa means being part of a friendly, passionate team of people from over twenty-five different countries. With the support of your colleagues, you’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself, evolve, share your knowledge, hone your skills and work on ambitious projects.
a Marketing Communications Specialist you’ll be the first contact
for all communication related topics on site, including conversion
marketing, product communications and content creation. Together with
our Product and Marketing teams,
you’ll be responsible for the further development of our platforms
and develop targeted marketing
to make Locanto and
attractive to our users. You will also be tasked with monitoring
their success regularly. Sounds interesting? Then we’d really like
to meet you!
- Conception of marketing campaigns and copy in English: Emails, Push notifications, Banners, Landing pages, Blogs, etc.
- Creation and optimisation of web copy and product-related text according to guidelines of SEO, UX and usability
- Support in the development of product and feature specifications
- Social media management and content creation: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and more
- Monitoring and evaluating KPIs and outcomes from marketing activities
- Compiling reports on findings and data-backed recommendations to optimise results
- Creation and execution of marketing and project plans in cooperation with other departments
- Translation management and localisation for our English-speaking countries
- University degree in Communication Sciences, Marketing or a related field
- 1+ year professional experience in marketing communications
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- High level of creativity coupled with organisational skills
- Results-oriented way of thinking and consistent pursuit of goals
- Understanding for analytics and the ability to develop data-backed recommendations
- Team player with high initiative and commitment, who takes responsibility
Native level English
What do we offer?
- Pleasant working atmosphere in top modern offices
- Hybrid work model
- Great team and fun at work
- A powerful employer with a success story of 15 years
- Further training and qualification opportunities
- Health promotion, massages, retirement plan, lunch, Macbook Pro and many more
Ready to take your career to the next level?
If you are looking for a company that cultivates talent and provides you with the room to grow and unfold, then Yalwa is just for you! Here you will work autonomously through demanding projects, consistently applying and strengthening your skills. Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your application today!