Junior Product Manager (m/f/d)
Germany, Hessen, WiesbadenProduct
Full Time • Entry Level • Wiesbaden • (m/f/d)
At Yalwa, bringing people together is our mission. We strive to make the digital world a place where people build real-life connections. Working at Yalwa means being part of a friendly, passionate team of people from over twenty-five different countries. With the support of your colleagues, you’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself, evolve, share your knowledge, hone your skills and work on ambitious projects.
Do you want to work at the heart of the company, express your creativity and make a noticeable difference? As a product manager, you are a key contributor to the successful development of our products, ensuring that our software development runs smoothly thanks to your strong organizational skills.
At Yalwa you have the opportunity to manage product ideas from conception to implementation.
Sounds like an exciting job for you? Then you are just the right fit for us and we want to get to know you!
- You support our senior product managers in the implementation of new product ideas and the continuous improvement of our #dating app
- You independently come up with new features for our apps in close collaboration with the development team, communications, design, and management
- You support the product team in analyzing KPIs, documenting product updates and project planning
- You prepare user stories for the development team and ensure the quality of our app by testing the software before release
- You keep an eye on the market and create competitive and benchmark analyses
- A successfully completed university degree with a business and/or IT focus (e.g. business administration, economics, business informatics, computer science or similar)
- First work experience in the area of business development, project management or product management is an advantage
- You believe in our products and enjoy developing them further
- You have an analytical-structured way of working with a high level of solution orientation
- You have a strong hands-on mentality and enjoy agile teamwork and communicating with other people
- Fluent written and spoken English skills complete your profile
What do we offer?
- Pleasant working atmosphere in top modern offices
- Hybrid work model
- Great team and fun at work
- A powerful employer with a success story of 15 years
- Further training and qualification opportunities
- Health promotion, massages, retirement plan, lunch, Macbook Pro and many more
Ready to take your career to the next level?
If you are looking for a company that cultivates talent and provides you with the room to grow and unfold, then Yalwa is just for you! Here you will work autonomously through demanding projects, consistently applying and strengthening your skills. Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your application today!