HR Manager (m/f/d)
Wiesbaden, Hessen, GermanyHuman Resources
Full Time • First Experiences • Wiesbaden • (m/f/d)
At Yalwa, bringing people together is our mission. We strive to make the digital world a place where people build real-life connections. Working at Yalwa means being part of a friendly, passionate team of people from over twenty-five different countries. With the support of your colleagues, you’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself, evolve, share your knowledge, hone your skills and work on ambitious projects.
A team is fatally linked with its employees. Team spirit and fun at work are important to us, and for this, we need the right employees. Do you like working with people and supporting your colleagues with various HR related topics? Are you empathic and do you have the right nose for finding the right talents for us? At Yalwa, you will find a great and friendly work environment and exciting projects. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, then we would be delighted to get to know you!
- Contact person for our team on HR-relevant topics
- Active participation in all recruiting topics such as applicant selection, creation of job advertisements, active approaching of talents, conducting and coordinating interviews, etc.
- Supporting employees from the moment they join to the moment they leave, as well as coordinating the associated processes such as preparing and supporting the onboarding of new employees, coordinating and conducting staff appraisals, etc.
- Participation in internal and external employer branding projects
- Participation in day-to-day HR operations, such as support for our leave tool, management of the ATS programmes, administration of personnel files, preparation of employment and interim references, maintenance of our HR management programme HRworks, etc.
We are looking for the following skills:
- University degree or apprenticeship, preferable in the field of human resources
- Relevant professional experience in the field of HR
- Good command of German and English
- Very good knowledge of human nature, empathy and social competence, coupled with excellent communication skills, flexibility, and teamwork
What do we offer?
- Pleasant working atmosphere in top modern offices
- Hybrid work model
- Great team and fun at work
- A powerful employer with a success story of 15 years
- Further training and qualification opportunities
- Health promotion, job-ticket, massages, retirement plan, lunch, MacBook Pro and many more
Ready to take your career to the next level?
If you are looking for a company that cultivates talent and provides you with the room to grow and unfold, then Yalwa is just for you! Here you will work autonomously through demanding projects, consistently applying and strengthening your skills.
Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your application today!